How to Send Payment Reminders?
Turn on the "Payment Reminders" option while creating or editing an invoice. This option enables the Billed users to send payment reminders automatically to their clients. You can set a schedule of payment reminders before and after the invoice's due date.
You can turn on the "Payment Reminders" option through the followings steps:
- Look at the right side of the screen while creating or editing an invoice. You will find a "Payment Reminders" button.
- Turn on the "Payment Reminders" button.
- Write the number of days and choose whether you want to send a reminder before or after the due date.
- You can send up to three reminders.
- Finally, press the "Save" or "Update" button.
Edit Reminder Message
You can edit the reminder email by clicking on the "Setting" icon from the top-right corner of each reminder. Press "Done" after editing the subject line and message.
You can delete a reminder by clicking on the "Delete" icon from the top-right corner of each reminder.