How to Create Recurring Invoices?
Turn on the “Make Recurring” option while creating or editing an invoice. This option enables the Billed users to obtain payments after a specific time. It eliminates the fatigue of creating invoices with the same details again and again. Invoices will be automatically generated after the selected period.
You can make an invoice recurring through the followings steps:
- Look at the right side of the screen while creating or editing an invoice. You will find a “Make Recurring” button.
- Turn on the “Make Recurring” button.
- Edit the “Start Date” on which the recurring invoice will be generated for the first time.
- Select the recurring invoice period by choosing an option between daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Select the payment method manual or stripe.
- Click on the “Infinite” option to make recurring invoices for an unlimited period. Otherwise, write the number of times you want to get the same invoice automatically.
- Turn on the “Auto Send Via Email” option to keep sending the recurring invoice to your client.
- You can also charge late fees for recurring invoices. Turn on the “Charge Late Fees” option and choose a percentage or flat rate. Now, you can automatically charge a fine against all late payments in recurring invoices.
- Finally, press the “Save” or “Update” button.