How to Create a Timesheet Invoice in Billed Mobile Application?
Billed allow you to generate invoices against billable time log entries. It will help you to invoice your clients on the basis of tracked time. So, you can charge your clients by generating the invoices within the project.
Generate Timesheet Invoices
You have to go through the following steps to generate a timesheet invoice:
- Click on the three dots from the bottom-right corner.
- Go to the "Projects" section.
- Open a project for which you want to generate an invoice.
- Click on the "Create Invoice" button.
Now you have to add the following details to the invoice:
The invoice due date and the issue date are today's date by default. However, you can click on the “Due on Receipt” button from the top-right corner to edit invoice number, invoice date, terms, due date and PO number.
The system automatically picks the client's name and information from the project. However, you can change the client by clicking on the client's name.
Now add the following details to proceed with the invoicing process:
- Select the invoice type "Task Based" or "Time log Based." All the completed tasks will be added in the invoice as a line item if you select the “Task Based” option. Whereas, you will get all the entries of billable time if you select the “Time log Based” option.
- Enter the discount amount or percentage if you want to add a discount.
- Then, add the tax to the invoice if it is taxable.
- Click on "Add Image" to add relevant photos to the invoice. You can select any image from your device.
- Click on the signature section to add your signatures to the invoice.
- Click on “Payment Instructions” if you want to connect a particular payment method.
- Finally, click on the “Create” button to save the invoice. This invoice can be viewed in the invoices section.