How to Add Clients in Billed Mobile Application?
Clients are the ones who buy your products and services against any value. You must keep a record of your client's information to facilitate your business transactions.
You can view any client's information and relevant transaction history with a few clicks. Here are some points that will explain further:
- How to Create Clients?
- Client's Profile
How to Create Clients?
You can create new clients through the following steps:
- Go to the “Clients” section.
- Click on the “+” button from the bottom-right.
These actions will take you to the "New Client" page. Here, you can add the following details about the new client:
- Enter the full name of your client or a particular company.
- Click on the "Email Address" and enter your client's email address.
- Enter the phone number by clicking on the "Phone Number" option.
- The next option is "Contact Number," which can be used to enter another number.
- You can use the "Fax" blank to add a fax number.
- Two address lines are given to add personal or business addresses.
- You can also add a custom field by clicking on the “Add Custom Field” option. Add Field label and fill the relevant details in that field.
- Click the "Save" button to save the new client's information.
Click on "Clients" from the bottom bar. It will take you to the clients' section. Client section shows the list of all clients. You can view any client's profile by clicking on any particular client.
You can also view the invoices, estimates, expenses, and projects that belong to a particular client while viewing the client's profile.
Edit Client's Profile
While viewing any client, click on the edit icon at the top-right corner. You can add or edit any information to update any client's profile.
Delete Client's Profile
While viewing any client, click on the delete icon at the top-right corner. Press “Delete” to reconfirm. The particular client will no longer be shown in the “Clients” section.
Create New Invoice
Click on the “New Invoice” button while viewing any client. It will let you make new invoices for that client.