How to View Time Entry Details Report in Billed Mobile Application?
Billed lets you see and analyze all the time entries. It shows the date, status, and duration of the time entries. The filters allow you to view the report details according to your requirements.
You can access your payments collected report through the following steps:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right corner and go to the “Reports” section.
- Click "Time Entry Details" under the "Time Tracking Reports" section.
You can view the details of your choice by using the filters. Here are some details about the filters:
- Reset All: It is shown at the top of the filters. You can click on it to take back all the filters to the default settings.
- Date Range: It shows the date range of this year, last year, this month, last month, and the custom date range. You can choose among these options to view the “Time Entry Details Report” of a particular time period.
- Custom: Click on the "Custom" option to choose the start date and end date from the calendar. You can also write the start and end date by clicking on the icon at the top-right corner.
- Group By: This filter allows you to control how the time entry details will be grouped in the report. Time entry details can be grouped by "Team Members" and "Project."