How to View Payments Collected Report in Billed Mobile Application?
The payments collected report gives you an overview of all the payments that are received in a certain time.
You can access your payments collected report through the following steps:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right corner and go to the “Reports” section.
- Click "Payments Collected" under the "Payment Reports" section.
You can view the details of your choice by using the filters. Here are some details about the filters:
- Reset All: It is shown at the top of the filters. You can click on it to take back all the filters to the default settings.
- Date Range: It shows the date range of this year, last year, this month, last month, and the custom date range. You can choose among these options to view the “Payments Collected Report” of a particular time period.
- Custom: Click on the "Custom" option to choose the start date and end date from the calendar. You can also write the start and end date by clicking on the icon at the top-right corner.
- Clients: Click on clients to choose any client if you want to view the payment details of a particular client.
- Payment Methods: Payment methods include cash, bank, credit card, PayPal, card, and other options. You can select multiple options to view "Payment Reports" of payments via selected options only.