How to View Invoice Details Report in Billed Mobile Application?
The invoice details report provides you with an overview of all the invoices. The filters let you obtain only the desired information about the invoices. So, you can analyze outstanding balances or total balances due up to a particular time.
The following steps will lead you to the Invoices Details report section:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right corner and go to the “Reports” section.
- Click “Invoice Details” under the “Invoices & Expenses Reports” section.
You can view the details of your choice by using the filters. Here are some details about the filters:
- Reset All: It is shown at the top of the filters. You can click on it to take back all the filters to the default settings.
- Date Range: It shows the date range of this year, last year, this month, last month, and the custom date range. You can choose among these options to view the “Invoice Details Report” of a particular time period.
- Custom: Click on the "Custom" option to choose the start date and end date from the calendar. You can also write the start and end date by clicking on the icon at the top-right corner.
- Clients: Click on clients to choose any client if you want to view the invoicing details of a particular client.