How do I Invite A Team Member In the Billed Mobile Application?
Billed makes it easy for you to collaborate with your teammates. The features support seamless integration for the smooth flow of information. Sending invitations through your billed account makes it easier to take your team on board for daily tasks and projects.
You can invite your colleagues and team members through the following steps:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right corner.
- Go to the "My Team" section.
- Click on the "+" button from the bottom-right corner.
- Select an option among admin, manager, employee, and contractor. You can choose an option according to the person's role in your business.
- Add the first and last name of the team member under the "Member Name" section.
- Enter the email address and click "Continue."
- Now write the purpose of sending the email in "Subject."
- Write the message or use the pre-written message invitation.
- Click "Send Invitation" at the end.
Manage Team Members
You can view your team members list in the "My Team" section. You can perform the following actions to manage your team members:
- Remove Member: Click on the particular team member's name while viewing the "My Team" section. There is a remove icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Click on that icon and press the "delete" button to remove the team member.
- Edit: Click on any team member to start editing the details. You can edit the name and role of any member. Click the "Update" button at the end to save the new information.