How to Connect Stripe with Billed Mobile Application?
Obtaining payments from another country is a bit complicated. Billed has introduced several payment options for its users to make smooth business transactions. Billed allow its users to receive online payments through Stripe. It also supports payment options through credit cards in different currencies.
In this article, we will cover the following:
- How to Connect Stripe?
How to Connect Stripe?
You have to go through the following steps to connect PayPal to your billed account:
- Click on three lines from the top-left corner.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Payment Instructions” option.
- Add the secret stripe key under the “Stripe Secret” option.
- Finally, click the “Save” button at the bottom to connect to Stripe.
While invoicing a client, you can enable the option to pay via Stripe. It will let the clients make payments through Stripe in different currencies. You can share the invoices through email or send them via link to your clients.