How do I Upgrade My Billed Account?
Billed users have free access to every section of the Billed account. Users can create up to three clients, invoices, expenses, and estimates in the free version. You can upgrade your Billed account if you want to go beyond this limit.
- Upgrade Billed Account
Upgrade Billed Account
You can upgrade your Billed account anytime. You can switch to another plan whenever you want. Here are the upgrading instructions for the users:
Subscribe to a Plan
New users can upgrade their Billed account through the following steps:
- Press the “Upgrade Account” button beside the “New” button from the top-right corner.
- You can view the monthly and yearly plan details to select the most suitable plan for your account.
- Choose a plan and click on the “Upgrade” button.
- You can add a team member or choose some add-ons for your Billed account.
- Then, click on the “Review and Pay” button.
- Add your card details and press the “Pay Now” button to complete the upgrading process.
You can begin using an upgraded Billed account immediately after the subscription. The payment process is automated. Billed will automatically charge monthly or yearly according to your payment plan by using your payment details.
View and Switch Subscription
Existing users can switch their subscription plan through the following steps:
- Click on the “View Subscription” button from the top-left corner.
- Now click on the “Manage” button.
- Now you can choose any other plan and switch to it.
How Does Billed Charge for Subscription Plan?
Once you add your card details, these details will be saved for future transactions. Billed will charge through the same card details whenever your payment is due. So, as long as your card details are up-to-date, your payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
What does the Pricing Include?
Billed charge you based on the following things:
- Subscription Plan
Everything is calculated while upgrading your billed account, and you can view the total amount before adding your card details.