How do I Invite A Team Member?
Billed makes it easy for you to collaborate with your teammates. The features support seamless integration for smooth flow of information. Sending invitations through your billed account makes it easier to take your team on board for daily tasks and projects.
You can invite your colleagues and team members through the following steps:
- Go to the “My Team” section from the left menu.
- Click on the “Invite Member” button from the top-right corner.
- Select an option among admin, manager, employee and contractor. You can choose an option according to the role of the person in your business.
- Add the first and last name of the team member under the “Member Name” section.
- Enter the email address and click "Continue."
- Now write the purpose of sending email in “Subject.”
- Write the message or use the pre-written message invitation.
- Click “Send Invitation” at the end.
Manage Team Members
You can view your team members list in the “My Team” section. You can perform the following actions to manage your team members:
- Remove Member: There is a remove icon at the right side of the screen, in front of every team member. Click on that icon and then press the “Delete” button to remove the team member.
- Edit: Click on any team member to start editing the details. You can edit the name and role of any member. At the end, click the “Update” button to save the new information.